The Flight Instructor Rating – Flight Instructor Rating Training (FIR-FIR) can be held on a Commercial Pilot License.
The training for the Flight Instructor Rating – Flight Instructor Rating Training, must be thorough, professional and taught by industry experts. A flight instructor is a professional pilot and standards of training required are very high. Aircraft Australia provides in house training and testing for all categories of ratings including the Flight Instructor Rating – Flight Instructor Rating Training.
The Flight Instructor Rating – Flight Instructor Rating Training course can be started anytime, individually or with a group. There are no course start dates for our courses as we understand applicants will have other commitments such as work and family. A full time course will run for approximately one week, Monday to Friday.
The course breakdown is as follows;
- 8 Hours of Board Training (Aerodynamic and Lesson Content)
- 12 Hours of legislation and Principles and Methods of Instruction (PMI) Training
- Access to a highly comprehensive Learning Management System
- 5 Hours of flight time in your choice of basic trainer (C172/PA28)
- Flight Test – Aeroplane hire, and test fee included
For the FIR-FIR, the Course Cost is $5,995 including GST.
Commercial or air transport pilot licence with the aeroplane category rating