Aircraft Australia not only offers quality flight training, but also in house aircraft maintenance. Aircraft Australia has a team of very experienced maintenance staff and management staff who have years of industry experience. We pride ourselves on our high standard of work and commitment to aviation safety.
All General Aviation work is conducted under CASA.COA.0738. We service and maintain Single and Multi Engine aircraft under 5,700kg. For more information about our services and team, please contact us via email or phone.
What we do
- Annual Inspections – Routine 100 Hourly’s, or Periodic Annual Inspecitions
- Non-Reccurring Inspections – All AD’s & SB’s
- Unexpected Break Downs – Lets face it, we’ve all been there!
- Avionics Upgrades & Avionics Inspections – All IFR and VFR Inspections for instruments and components.
- Refurbishment – New Interior? You bet!
- Detailing – Need a buff? We’re good at that!
We are here to assist
- Excellence – to strive to excel in all we do.
- Courage – to act with strength of character and conviction while being accountable for our actions.
- Teamwork – to work together to promote a strong, cohesive and highly effective workforce.
- Fairness – to ensure our actions and decisions are informed, consistent, risk-based, evidence driven and without bias.
- Integrity – our actions and behaviour are open, transparent and ethical.
- Respect – to engage with our peers, colleagues and the wider aviation community in a clear, concise and respectful manner at all times.
- Innovation – to challenge existing practices and look for opportunities to support effective continuous improvement.